“HE IS NOT PERFECT,” I wanted to shout. I knew he was wonderful -- I chose to marry him. But although I adored Craig, I began to fear that I might be the only person who could see that he was not always perfect.
- List the positive traits that first attracted you to him. Keep them where you will be reminded of them.
- Speak only positively of him to others, no matter what the situation. Let him overhear you complimenting him to others.
- Celebrate all of his victories and accomplishments with him, big and small.
- Place a sticky note on his bathroom mirror for him to find in the morning that says, “I believe in you!”
- Wear his jersey! Football fans aren’t afraid to show their loyalty, show him that you are his biggest fan.